Legislation Governing Family Day Care
The Family Day Care Approved Provider, Service Provider, Coordination Unit Staff and Educator need to comply with the National Quality Framework and relevant legislation including but not limited to Family Assistance Act and the Child Care Services Handbook.
For information on the regulations and requirements to operate Family Day Care
- Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority:
- New Taxation System (Family Assistance Act)
- Child Care Services Handbook
- National Quality Framework
- National Quality Standards