To join as a full membership of the Family Day Care Association QLD all
applicants must hold a Family Day Care Service Approval by the state
regulatory authority in Queensland.
If you do not fit this category, FDCAQ will be opening an associate
membership category after July 2015.
The Family Day Care Association of Queensland (FDCAQ) is the peak body for the Family Day Care Sector. FDCAQ has been supporting the Family Day Care Sector since 1977, playing a significant industry leadership and
professional support role across Queensland.
Over many years, the Association has been
- providing professional support to Queensland services, service users and educators
- strengthening networks,
- providing state-wide professional development,
- delivering accredited and non-accredited training,
- providing resources, advice, representation,
- providing advocacy to Governments,
- delivering programs, and
- operating as an approved provider.
The Association has extensive experience and knowledge of the program area, target group needs and best practice delivery strategies as well as the governance and management capacity. Family Day Care is our core
The New Service Membership Fee is a one off $500 payment with an annual renewal.
Annual Renewal Membership Fee: All services pay an Annual Fee per EFT Place. This is to be paid annually in May.
FDCAQ is committed to supporting our sector and members through many initiatives
- Exclusive member alerts
- Access to resource and advisory service
- Advocacy and lobbying with relevant government and community
- Ensuring there is a space to represent your voice and your
organisations voice to support the sector
- FDCAQ Conference Registration discounts
- Website promotion with locator and contact details
- 35% discount on fee for service
- 35% discount on Professional Learning opportunities
- Regular coupon offers for our online store.
- E-newsletter providing up-to-date information relating to FDC matters
- Opportunities to engage in regional and branch networks
- Access to the member’s portal on the fdcqld.org website
- Free access to the Coordination Unit Portal for tracking your Educators completing the Educator Induction Package.
- Opportunity to join and convene with other Educational Leaders: held quarterly.
- Membership certificate and Member Connect online Logo.
- Service directory for all FDC services
Members also benefit from our strong media profile with opportunities to contribute to national policy debate to strengthen and build the capacity of the Early Childhood Education sector. Our members are given the opportunity to share their amazing family day care stories to support our media profile.