Family Day Care Association Queensland
E-LEARNING SELF PACED SESSIONS
FDCAQ offers a number of e-learning self paced sessions which are targeted at home-based educators. Reflects the FDC environment and is focused on the day to day operation and practices. The sessions are found under training tab: E-learning
Our live webinars are designed to be interactive, they require online participation. Each Educator will need to purchase a head set with microphone in order to get the most out of the session. There are a range of topics which you will find under the training tab: Webinars
IN-SERVICE AND IN-HOUSE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
FDCAQ offers a range of both in-service and in-house training targeted at family day care educators, coordination unit staff and service providers.
In-house training is advertised through our month newsletter.
- New Coordinator (Practice Mentor) Training – Quarterly
- Loose Parts – embedding sustainable practices
- Creating a Culture of Adventurous Play – rick rich environments
- Embedding Literacy and Numeracy in Everyday Practices
- Exploring Disposition for Learning
- Child Safety – Mandatory Reporting
- Risk Assessment – it’s a critical element of practice
To find out more email: email@example.com