On the 4 May 2016, FDCAQ representatives attended the Workforce Council Conference – Educator Unchained.
The Educator Unchained Conference posed a series of questions to the attendees. Have your say below on the following questions asked.
- What are the connections between a predominately female workforce and the challenges the ECEC sector currently are facing?
- How is professional identity influencing the service children receive in Australia
- Stand out- As EC professional ” What is our role in changing the thinking about EC Teaching?”
- “What do we need to do as a sector?”
- “Do we need to claim the right language and space around ECEC teaching?”